Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Kitchie on Love Life



I'd love to say "Hot off the press!" but the fact is, it'll be rolling off the press on Friday yet. Just wanted to post a "preview" here =)

In a week or two, the mag will be available at Shepherd's Staff, Books for Less, and Totus Bookstore. Then of course at the Pro-Life office in Q.C., it'll be up for sale starting this Monday.

More details later about what's inside (though you'll get an idea from the cover blurbs already). But trust me when I say that 35 pesos is really too cheap for such a loaded read!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! May you bring more hotties in the future..

HLiza said...

Is that your baby? Wow..congratulations! I've always dreamed of having my own magazine too!

sunnyday said...

Ah no, I wouldn't call it "my baby," though I am fully behind the principles that the magazine espouses. -- which is respect and care for life (that includes the life of the sick and the healthy, the born and yet to be born, people of ALL ages and races with no exception) =)

But like you, hliza, I also dream of having my own magazine!

Anonymous, I can guess who you are =) I must say, though, that Kitchie Nadal is much, much more than a "hottie" (ugh, I don't relish using that word on anyone, man or woman)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What an attractive cover! I'm sure the youth love having their own magazine with such good articles. Love, Meg

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...