Thursday, January 25, 2007

Where have all the comments gone?


Because I just learned through a friend that his comments were not being published on my blog, which sounded ridiculous since I don't moderate comments and have never tried enabling moderation so I wouldn't know how to do that in the first place.

Then I checked. There were 17 unmoderated comments!!! Since early January!!! I have no idea how the settings changed, but I read all the comments that never got to see the light of day -- until now =)

Sorry for missing them, but at least they're there now. And I just thought regular visitors were feeling lazy about putting in their two cents worth for some reason...

By the way, I've disabled moderation here so if you comment, you'll see it pronto!

Have a restful weekend, everyone.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...