Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Who brought the cat?


I just had to put this here. I get such a kick out of this photo that everytime I look at it, I cannot refrain from chuckling -- a chuckle that at times progresses into a hearty laugh (which isn't a good thing when you're in a public internet cafe, like what happened to me the first time I set eyes on this photo after roaming Cute Overload's archives).

"Who brought the cat?" is the title, but if you must know, Photoshop magic went into the airborne feline's hitching a ride with the little girls. Here's the original from which the supercat came --




What technology can do. Makes you wonder if all (and which ones) those photos in the papers have undergone some kind of manipulation...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...