Wednesday, January 10, 2007

More fruits of creativity

Today I rummaged through some boxes in our garage -- boxes containing old magazines that I threw out a month ago. After seeing what great things one could do with old and seemingly useless stuff, like these belt buckles and wallets, I decided to reclaim two junked magazines. Who knows what masterpieces I could fashion later on with colorful pages?

Check out what Maxine, Dear comes up with using recycled book covers and magazine pages. Interesting, too, is how the artist photographs the finished products (set in doll houses).

When I checked out the site again today, the Beatles belt buckle and WW2 wallet have been sold. There are new items, though, such as the New England Village book wallet, created from the book's cover found at an amish thrift store after being discarded from a library.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That wallet is nice. What a great idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...