Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Tasty pursuits

I've been frequenting more food blogs and websites recently and paying more attention when "Boy Meets Grill" is on. Then yesterday I even took down notes when Giada was demonstrating one of her sumptuous-looking (and simpler) recipes on "Everyday Italian." Needless to say, food has been on my mind and I even did a little baking over the weekend (no, the breads in the photo did not come from my oven).




Food imagery no doubt has a lot to do with making the culinary arts more attractive. The pictures here definitely beckon to me, but more because I find them a novelty.











Know more about Cubed Coffee and Pink Pasta at Delicious Days, one of my new favorite stopovers in the blogosphere. Nicky blogs from Germany and takes superb photos, too (the photos on this post are hers)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just the past month I started the practice of taking pictures of some of my creations (before the get eaten). It helps me remember I am accomplishing something around here.

sunnyday said...

Great! Now you know where all the time goes or what you actually whipped up...

Less than 2 weeks ago I started baking. Before that I had only baked maybe twice in my life (and the 2x were when I was in elementary school). Choc chip oatmeal cookies turned out good, and today I enjoyed some Lemon snow squares. I'm considering making a small business out of it, starting with my mom's friends and all my relatives =)

I look forward to seeing some of your concoctions on your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...