Wednesday, November 22, 2006

No one is too young to be told the truth



From a commentary by Erik Whittington (that's him on the right, with the megaphone), Director of Rock for Life:

While out on the streets I had several encounters with those who support abortion. One was a 13-your-old kid. He was driving around town with a pro-abortion sign on his dirt bike. I asked him if he knew what abortion was. He thought it had something to do with giving your baby up, like adoption. I asked him, “Did your mom ask you to do this?” “Yes,” was his answer. He was clearly confused.

Next to him was another kid with the same pro-abortion sign on his dirt bike. This kid claimed he was 15. He seemed a little more informed than his friend, but was still gravely misinformed. “Who sent you out here?” I asked. “My mom,” was his response. After I described a few abortion procedures and told him what abortion really is, he rode off. Although he didn’t thank me for disclosing the truth to him, I can tell that he was disturbed about what abortion is and what his mom had ordered him to promote.



Read "Victories amid a loss"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...