Tuesday, November 28, 2006

More children's letters

The more items one has on the archives, the more difficult it becomes to find a particular one that was posted a while back! Months ago I posted several of the "Children's Letters to God" but I'm having trouble finding that entry. Anyway, I'll put it here once I locate it. In the meantime, here are more (I may have repeated some of them) --


Dear God, please put another holiday between Christmas and Easter. There is nothing good in there now. Amanda

Dear God Thank you for the baby brother but what I asked for was a puppy. I never asked for anything before. You can look it up. Joyce

Dear Mr. God, I wish you would not make it so easy for people to come apart. I had to have three stitches and a shot. Janet

Dear God how come you did all those miracles in the old days and don’t do any now? Billy

Dear God please send Dennis Clark to a different summer camp this year. Peter

Dear God maybe Cain and Abel would not kill each other so much if they each had their own rooms. It works out OK with me and my brother. Larry

Dear God if you watch in Church on Sunday I will show you my new shoes. Barbara

Dear God is Reverend Coe a friend of yours, or do you just know him through the business? Donny

Dear God I didn’t think orange went with purple until I saw the sunset you made on Tuesday night. That was really cool. Thomas



3 comments:

HLiza said...

Hi Sunnyday..thanks for coming to my blog. These 2 blogs of yours look so intereting but I only managed to glance thru them..not reading yet, rushing now. Will come back and digest all these. Have a sunny day (hope it's not raining heavily yet in Manila like here..!)

sunnyday said...

Cool! You dropped by =)

Hi hliza. Hope you have time to look around my blogs again. The other one, however, has been neglected, I'm afraid. But I plan to pick up on it sometime.

It's been quite sunny over here (actually, it feels more like summer) but starting last night, temperatures have gone down (24 deg.). I hope the coming super-typhoon bypasses the Philippines but weather reports say it'll be here in a few days.

Stay safe from the rains =)

Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom said...

Hi Sunny! I like your blog, too.

BTW, the last letter, from Thomas, is very beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...