Wednesday, February 07, 2007

4-legged huggables



There's been something on my mind. I've been meaning to blog about it for several days now but I end up not doing it. Why? It's likely to end up being related with a tone of distaste or haughtiness, of bitterness even. So I'm giving it more time. Oh, it's not that serious an issue though those of you who take your being consumers seriously will definitely agree that seemingly insignificant things matter a lot. If you must know, it's about a shopping experience I had weeks ago.

So I'm blogging about pooches! I've discovered another cutesy site, one that's bound to dispel low spirits or give an energy boost if you're one to swoon over pictures of adorable animals. Don't you just love these puppies???

They do look somewhat unhappy but I think that makes them look all the more lovable and deserving of sweet hugs.

These photos (except for the tough-looking Bulldog pup over there) are from The Daily Puppy, which features at least one puppy everyday, with accompanying commentary. A refreshing change from the daily news that seems to be all about bad news most of the time.

I added The Daily Puppy to the list of links here so you can easily check it out.













3 comments:

HLiza said...

Cute puppies..You know sunnyday..I'm phobia to furry animals. I can keep them as long as other people will be with me. If I'm left alone with them, I'll shiver like mad and can even go frantic. The cat that I have is for my darling hubby and kids..they had been trying to get me to cuddle him but I still can't. I'm a disabled person when it comes to cuddling animals!

sunnyday said...

Oic! Why, did you have a bad experience with a furry animal when you were a kid? Some in my family don't like dogs and cats, but most of us like them! I grew up with big dogs always at home because my brothers love dogs and one of them is a veterinarian =)

Well, at least your phobia doesn't keep you from appreciating cuteness in these four-legged creatures =)

HLiza said...

I haven't found the answer myself..but that is why it's called phobia..something you can't explain..
All my family members love furry animals..I can touch insects, snakes and even frogs..but not furry animals..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...