Monday, October 05, 2009

Puppy power

This little creature is so cute, I can't stand it! :-)






"I Want My Phone Call!"


Source (of photo and caption): Cute Overload


Now that I think about it, bringing cute animals such as puppies, kittens, rabbits etc., to some of those who are grappling with the situation brought on them by the recent typhoon can probably do much good. Pet therapy has worked wonders for people with illnesses or battling depression. I imagine the folks at nursing homes would welcome the sight and company of a puppy or a friendly breed like a Labrador. And cuddling and caring for a puppy can be therapeutic.



2 comments:

Manny said...

Go puppy!!!

sunnyday said...

Hehe! He is really, really cute! Everyday I pass by my blog and look at his picture. I'll never get tired of looking at his picture :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...