Monday, September 01, 2008

Now this is children's TV

There's lots to blog about, but the past couple of days I've been enjoying looking through some videos of old Sesame Street segments. Now this is the kind of television programming that lets children be children!

In my previous post was a video of Kermit the Frog in one of his breaking news segments :-) Now, I'm posting several videos of other segments that are so familiar to me -- these are among my favorites. If you're one of those who can recall these,
enjoy the reminiscing.

Ernie & Bert with the "less and more" lesson with pizza and grape juice:





The pizza-tossing which truly fascinated me everytime I watched it as a kid:





Ernie & Bert yet again, this time in the movies:





And of course, who can forget about the golden "AN"?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...