Saturday, September 20, 2008
A quick snapshot
This is not me :-)
But if you've been visiting this blog the past year, you'd know that the gleeful one you see on the photo is not me but our staff writer Nicole (though I've been asked once or twice if we're sisters, hehe). There's just so much to do at work that I haven't been able to blog about Baby's latest issue--so I'll just link you to Nicole's blog where she scribbles a few things about it. I'm using the photo she took as well :-)
But in a nutshell, here's what you'll find in this issue, which features cutie 10-month-old Jaden Mariano (he turned 1 in June) on the cover:
* Milestones during the baby's first year
* The most common diseases in infants and how to prevent them
* Breast milk and brain power
* A feature on baby fashion
* How to help siblings be best friends
* Spotting speech delays in young children
* Contraceptives and what they do to the body
* Survival tips for the household when there are no household helpers
* Enhancing the relationship with one's in-laws
Plus, regular columns by childbirth expert Rome Kanapi, pediatrician Dr. Lourdes Anne Co, child psychologist and therapist Tedi Villasor and Marita Villafuerte-Price, pediatric dentist Dr. Fina Gupit-Lopez, finance journalist Antonette Reyes, and teacher and Educhild speaker Manny Escasa. And of course, there's the ever popular Baby Gallery section, in which pictures of adorable babies can be found.
The magazine is sold at all SM department stores (baby section), National Bookstores, Babyland (Robinsons Galleria, Shaw Blvd near Cherry Foodarama, Virra Mall), Baby & Co. (The Podium and Power Plant Mall), Bufini, Procreation Shangri-la Mall, Big & Small Co. Shangri-la Mall.