Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ode to my favorite frog

Watch the news on TV and you get mostly bad news, right? I sure wish someone would start a "good news" channel or something like that. I myself was on the verge of starting my own "happy news" newsletter many years ago...and then I don't remember what happened. It just didn't materialize, though I remember gathering information already for the first issue of my 4-page photocopied "Sunshine Edition." Who knows? Maybe I (or someone else) will get to pursue that when all the bad news going around finally gets to me...

In the meantime, watch Kermit the Frog report "live from the scene" in this classic Sesame Street episode. This is the kind of news I'd like to see more often, hehe. I'll be posting more videos, but right now I've got time for only one. Enjoy!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...