Saturday, October 21, 2006

Chasing Prince Charming

"Despite what we see on the silver screen, no one is perfect all the time, and life remains equal parts of joy and suffering. Maybe saying 'I do' doesn't mean 'Whatever life brings, we'll be happy,' but rather 'Whatever life brings, we'll face it together.'"

This is the part I like the most in a piece I found at Newoman.org. I think it says a lot about what many couples who tie the knot don't know before they even consider marriage.


Chasing Prince Charming

By Becca Danis


I have to admit, I've always had a weakness for chick flicks. You know -- the hopelessly romantic kind that end with the courageous-yet-vulnerable heroine and the ruggedly handsome man realizing they're perfect for each other and sealing their 'happily-ever-after' future with a kiss. Needless to say, the ending of Pirates of the Caribbean melted me on the spot.


Full article at Newoman.org

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...