Saturday, July 01, 2006

'Kid stuff'

The following has been passed around on email; I myself got it a few years ago but kids' simplicity and candidness never cease to give make my day. Here are some from the list of children's letters to God:


Dear Mr. God, I wish you would not make it so easy for people to come apart. I had to have three stitches and a shot. Janet

God, I read the bible. What does beget mean? Nobody will tell me. Love Alison

Dear God how did you know you were God? Who told you? Charlene

Dear God I bet it’s very hard for you to love all of everybody in the whole world. There are only 4 people in our family and I can never do it. Nancy

Dear God my Grandpa says you were around when he was a little boy. How far back do you go? Love, Dennis

Dear God do you draw the lines around the countries? If you don’t, who does? Nathan

Dear God did you mean for giraffes to look like that or was it an accident? Sincerely, Norma

Dear God in bible times, did they really talk that fancy? Jennifer

Dear God if you watch in Church on Sunday I will show you my new shoes. Barbara

Dear God is Reverend Coe a friend of yours, or do you just know him through the business? Donny

Dear God I do not think anybody could be a better God than you. Well, I just want you to know that. I am not just saying that because you are already God. Charles


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...