Sunday, April 11, 2010

Human ingenuity, truth & the real thing

Human ingenuity, when placed in the service of genuine progress, will eventually lead to Truth.

Frankly, I have no idea why I'm writing that statement. For a while there I was thinking of recent events and some exchanges of ideas brought about by those events. Then I came across the video below, which I personally considered a welcome respite from the wave of news (some objectively reported, others seemingly a mere expression of loathing).

Here's the video:




On hindsight, perhaps what I really wanted to write above was, When love is the foundation of a person's actions, he will be led to the Truth. And when one lets that love guide him, he will help build a world furnished with love, even if he does it only in his corner of the world. Well, I have a classic TV commercial to thank for getting me on this train of thought.

Disclaimer: I continue to believe that there are other much better and healthier drinks than soda :-)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...