Monday, February 04, 2008

Emptying my camera...

What's great about digital cameras is that there's no film to load and reload and to take to the shop for developing. But one can easily see that deleting photos can be quite a task when one goes on shooting for months and months without deleting anything.

Here are a few shots I found in my cam.




That's November 2007 cover boy Jack Holland, having a blast during the photo shoot at Somerset Millennium Hotel. But pretty soon we all got exhausted from all the jumping up and down to amuse the 7-month-old into giggling.






That's another pictorial of...the mystery baby who shall grace the March cover!



While wandering around the area where the awarding of the SM Star Baby Contest winners was being held, I spotted these two kids hanging out on the floor below. The Mall of Asia is HUGE! I'm not exaggerating when I say it was a challenge to find my way out of the mall and to the parking area.









His name is Polo. Endearing little guy huh? We were goofing around one day outside the ballroom of one of the hotels where a Congress was being held. This is how he looks when you tickle his nape!

3 comments:

HLiza said...

Oh it must be fun working with these adorable kids! Now I need to seriously think if I can opt to try this line instead of sales!
PS: Hey sorry haven't sent you a better photo..do you really want it? The other one I have is in my Flickr photostream (you can check it out on my blog). Let me know if you're really interested. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

i like that photo in moa! ;)

AsianSmiles said...

hey! it's so nice to see you're enjoying "the lens"! you got some nice shots there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...