Sunday, May 28, 2017

My favorite chocolate ambassador featured in a superb story that has nothing to do with chocolate



Engaging. Well-researched. Candid. Written in the first person sans the all-about-me tendency. 

That's what I think of GQ Magazine's cover story on Swiss tennis player Roger Federer for its annual Style Bible issue for 2017, written by Rosecrans Baldwin. Reading it truly awakened in me the desire to write again. That, and reinforced my admiration for the often-referred-to-as-The-Greatest-Tennis-Player-of-All-Time and chocolate ambassador of sorts. 










Photo by Craig McDean


2 comments:

Clipping Path said...

Nice article as well as whole site.Thanks for sharing.

David Millar said...


I like the efforts you have put in this, appreciate it for all the great articles. Ghost Mannequin services
Photo Retouching Services

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...