Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Facing Life on TV

I hope this is not too late! From Barbara of Mommy Life, posted on her blog on Dec. 20 --

Facing Life - TV show about Down syndrome

Remember a few months ago, I showed you how my living room was transformed into a TV studio for an interview I did with a TV show?

Well, the show is scheduled to air next week. It's called Facing Life and you can check out the air times where you live here. On Direct TV, which is what our family has (though why I don't know since we hardly ever watch it), the show airs weekly on Monday at 10:30 AM and 8:30 PM. That's Christmas Day, so I will be setting the DVR to record it, I guess.

Anyway, just thought I'd let you know. The show is about kids with Down syndrome, abortion and the adoption option.

Love,
signature.gif

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We only have cable so can't see it. Have you read the Memory Keeper's Daughter?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...