Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Flash!

Ask a pop culture-exposed little boy what he think of when he hears the word "flash" and he's likely to make references to The Flash, the superhero (and human) version of Speedy Gonzalez. Well, I've been enjoying videos of what have come to be known as flash mobs since watching the first one someone pointed out to me a year or two ago. Since then I've seen quite a number of them and the ones I appreciate the most are the ones that demonstrate the beauty of the performing arts and the skill that anyone can develop through serious study and persistent practice.

Let me share with you three of my favorites. These all took place in Europe (I wonder if the environment has any significance).











Link

* The "Som Sabadell" Ode to Joy video I came across at MommyLife

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...