Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Here, kitty, kitty

A sighting I had less than a week ago was yet another reminder that I really should have my camera with me at all times.

What is it with these car owners who decide to embellish their vehicles with this cutesy feline character? And they're not feminine-looking vehicles at all -- one I spotted at a parking lot several months ago was a sort of pickup truck, though I have the impression that this is a company vehicle. It probably does deliveries for Sanrio or some other affiliate.

The latest sighting was a shiny, sharp-looking purplish pink four-door number about which I can remember nothing else. I was driving along Edsa, and I just happened to glance at the vehicles on the opposite lane and spot that standout just as it was passing me. It may have been a girly shade of purplish pink, but the car seemed to be fully loaded (how I can tell that with just a 3-second look is beyond me). Still, it would have been nice to get a snapshot of it.

Nothing, however, can beat the first Hello Kitty-adorned vehicle I saw not far from where I live, which I remember from time to time with much fondness. When there's horrendous traffic and rude drivers to contend with, sightings like that one can make my day and actually ease a disgruntled spirit.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...