Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Two babies

With a gleeful expression like Yasmine Catalo's as she was photographed for this month's issue, it's hard not to smile along with her.


More about what's on the pages at Petrufied's blog. As for me, I'm happy that besides such a charming baby girl, gracing the cover is also a representation of the Baby in the manger. At this time, we need reminders of that first Christmas in Bethlehem, if only to remember the Who at the heart of this entire season of hope and joy. Otherwise, it's just one great time for marketers, entrepreneurs and anyone out to make a buck -- and a sellout to consumerism.

Oh by the way, in case you haven't noticed yet, I've put a playlist on my blog. I added three Christmas songs to the list to give you a feel of the season :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...