Monday, June 11, 2007

Life goes on...

Well, now that I finally got to reach the "post-create" page, I've forgotten the things I'd been wanting to blog about the past three days. That "firefox has encountered a problem and needs to shut down" pronouncement has been flashing on me more often lately, thus thwarting any plan to post anything. But at least this time the message would pop up before I got any writing started.

To start (and to make this post brief, hence the dreaded message appears again!), the following illustrate my condition the past two weeks or so. Lots to do at work as deadlines loom -- but I love what we're putting together! It's tiring, though. Here's basically how I felt, especially the last week:





Boy, am I pooped. There must be an easier way to do all this work...




I'll just catch a little shut-eye...





and it's back to work! Good thing my teammates are good at what they do...



...but what if I don't beat the deadline?




Enough already... there's nothing left in me. And besides, my eyebags are getting worse.



Hurrah!! Submitted my last story!! I feel like going to a spa and getting pampered. =)





And this is what I did a lot of the past weekend. And no deadlines or magazine layouts made it to my dreams.

3 comments:

petrufied said...

haha! cute puppies! very expressive animals yes.

i slept and watched movies all weekend. a total of five. (3 in the cinema, 2 at home; 3 free, 2 at a price...go figure)

XD

HLiza said...

Same here Sunnyday..I'm all worn out by the workload the whole week..plus I have kids to raise..so the work never ends. The moment my head touches the pillow..I'm in wonderland!

Anonymous said...

That last little golden retreiver puppy is so precious. Ours died last fall.

Pupppies always grab the heart.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...